Hi! I'm Holly Brimhall, a newborn photographer in Gilbert, AZ. I am the mother of 4 and a lover of ALL things baby. This blog is where I share the life of my family and favorite pictures of my newborn photography sessions.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

A MUST read....


So I saw links to this article ALL over Facebook...and I kept thinking, "As soon as I have a few spare minutes, I'm gonna go read that." Um, duh. I was on Facebook. Apparently I had a few spare minutes. But today, I took the time to read it...and the few tears that fell down my cheeks are still drying. You simply must, must, MUST read it! I met April at a Power of Moms retreat and think that she is one of the neatest people - an inspired and lovely mother.

2 comments:

Danielle 4:13 PM  

Holly... I hadn't read this (I am not a facebooker) so thank-you so much for posting it. Such a great message & good reminder that we don't have to be someone else's perfect to be the Mom our kids need. Really loved this... especially when she said jiggly bellies... lol).

Lisa 3:20 PM  

So fun! Could you tell me where you got the fabric for your drapes in your dining area? I have been SEARCHING for fabric with all of these colors and I love it! Thanks! lisaowens99{at}msn{dot}com

Blog Patrol

About This Blog

Arizona newborn photographer, phoenix area newborn photographer, phoenix newborn photographer, mesa newborn photographer, queen creek newborn photographer, gilbert newborn photographer, custom newborn photographer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP